- NIM standard Instrumentation as per AEC specifications way back.
- Micro controller based Nuclear counting systems, in India, before any other company did it, others followed.
- Introduced Area Gamma Monitors with advanced featured network compatible (RS485 / Ether Net) for the 1st time.
- Introduced and produced for the first time and remains the only Indian company to have developed custom LCD based (Analog- Digital) survey meters / contamination monitors.
- Range of personnel monitors such as hand monitors ( α, β), Friskers, Air Activity monitors for α, β, Krypton with state of art designs were developed for the 1st time.
- ECIL and Nucleonix systems Signed MOU on 28-04-2007, for bussiness Co-Operation.As part of this Nucleonix received some orders from ECIL. All these products were type tested confirming to ANSI, IEC standards, firmware tested as per IEEE standard.
- Developed for the 1st time ‘Low Background Beta Counting System’ which uses gas flow less, detector i.e plastic scintillation- PMT based, guard & main detector system and is now popular with many of the NPCIL-ENVIRONMENTAL SURVEY LABS.
- Developed in- house, at Nucleonix, HMC (Hybrid Micro Circuit) based “preamplifier cum discriminator package” which is used in all our GM & scintillation (PMT) detector based instruments, as a front end pre-amp cum discriminator, generates, directly TTL signal from the detector.
- “PC controlled TL research reader” was developed by Nucleonix systems for the 1st time, way back in India. We have more than 35 to 40 systems supplied to DAE & NON-DAE organizations. These include about 7 to 8 units to DAE research labs, inclusive of BARC. We have also exported about 4 to 5 systems to different countries.
- Recently we developed photon counting unit based TL Research reader which is more Sensitive compared to conventional reader.
- We redesigned Semi & Auto TLD badge reader with lot of improvisations in electro mechanics, electronic circuits, PC software etc. (This is an improved version over the old BARC design for which technology was transferred to us). We have exported our units to two / three countries and supplied about 8 units with this improved design, to DAE units including BARC, NFC, NPCIL & Defense Lab, Jodhpur.
- On technologies received from BARC & DRDO to supplement product range.
We are recipient of largest no. of electronics technologies from BARC, which we successfully absorbed and commercially made( many of ) these products, available to
DAE & NON DAE users in India. Some of these products include 8K MCA (USB) based, Anuspects 8K MCA software, spectroscopy amplifier, Semi auto TLD badge reader, Portable isotope identifier, Si-diode sensor based pocket dosimeter, Micro controller based radiation survey meter etc.
- New Product line / Products for steel/casting exporting industries:
- Developed in a short time, package of products to detect and measure Radioactive contamination (RaC) in metals (steel & casting products) at a critical juncture (When eastern part of steel & casting industry was facing RaC problems & their export consignments were getting rejected.) Our 1. Rad check meter & 2. RaC analysers are very popular with the exporters of steel & casting products to USA & EUROPE. We have exported a few nos. Rad check meters also.
We have developed large volume plastic scintillator based “truck/ container monitoring system” for radioactive contamination (RaC) inspection, which complies to ANSI standards for MDL.
- Type test compliances & Quality practices:
Most of the products manufactured are type tested to meet performance specifications, to meet DAE requirements, some of them are mentioned here.
Performance Specifications confirm to ANSI N 42.17A: EMI/EMC compliance as per IEC61000: Radiation tolerant up to 10^4 Rads: Firmware tested based on IEEE std:1012 AGMs are seismic qualified.
- Special Project / Products developed:
Enrichment Analyser (EA) for NFC , Hyderabad:
Nucleonix systems, developed & made available two EA systems 1)Single Detector version & the other (2) three detector based system, which is used for final QA & calculation of enrichment values for each of the fuel rods fabricated. Software gives enrichment values & in the required report format.
- Projects/products developed for Defense lab- Jodhpur:
Designed, developed, manufactured & supplied 3-Axis gamma tomography system Indigenously for the first time and supplied to Defense lab, Jodhpur. Other Projects developed jointly include RADMAC and RPL reader.
- Ore Facing scanning unit for UCIL
For the first time ,a compact micro controller based portable handheld meter with ore face scanning probe of light weight was developed & supplied to UCIL way back, to replace their bulky GM counter, heavy lead shielding & battery unit which was carrier by three people. Nucleonix systems developed, this product first time which also computes Ore grade directly.