List of technical papers presented in National Conferences & Symposia are as given below:
- Presented a technical paper on ”Standardization In Nuclear Instrumentation”on December 18th 1990 organized by IGCAR and Meenakshi College, ISRP Kalpakkam chapter in Chennai
- Presented a technical paper on “PC Based Instrument for Nuclear Counting Labs” during 10th NSRP held on 17th August 1993 organized by IGCAR, Kalpakkam.
- Presented a technical paper during the National Seminar held at Govt. PG. Science College on “PC Based Thermo luminescence Analyser” during 23rd to 25th January, 1994 organized by Luminescence Society of India.
- Presented a paper (jointly) on “Smart Controller Based Scaler Rate-Meter for Gamma Column Scanning Application” on February 6th 2001 organized by INIT.
- Presented a technical paper on “ PC based G.M. Counting Card/System”- A Virtual Instrument on February 6th 2001 organized by INIT.
- Presented a technical paper on “Five Channel Data Acquisition System for Tracer Studies”on February 6th 2001 organized by INIT IN 2001.
- Presented a technical paper on “Multi-Controller Based 29 Channel Whole Body Portal Monitor”, on February 17th 2004 in the NSNI -2004 event organized by INDIRA GANDHI CENTRE FOR ATOMIC RESEARCH, Kalpakkam.
- Presented a paper (jointly) on “Biometrics and Smart Card Based Applications for Nuclear Industry”on February 17th 2004 in the NSNI -2004 event organized by INDIRA GANDHI CENTRE FOR ATOMIC RESEARCH, Kalpakkam.
- Presented a technical paper on “Microcontroller based, Ore Grade Measuring Portable Instruments for Uranium Mining Industry” on February 17th 2004 in the NSNI -2004 event organized by INDIRA GANDHI CENTRE FOR ATOMIC RESEARCH, Kalpakkam.
- Nucleonix systems, Presented a technical paper on “Modbus Based Smart Radiation Monitoring Network of Area Gamma Monitors”, on February 17th 2004 in the NSNI -2004 event organized by IGCAR, Kalpakkam
- Presented a technical paper “A True Doserate µR Survey Meter for Low Level Dose Rate Measurements”, on March 2nd 2005 in the event CNIRD-2005 organized by CNIRD-2005 Venue Jodhpur.(DAE-BRNS symposium).
- Delivered a lecture at EEPC office in Kolkata, at their invitation on “Radioactive Contamination (RaC) in steel and castings industry, its detection and measurement” toall exporting industry members, when they were facing serious RaC issues, during 2007.
- One day workshop and seminar conducted at Nowrosejee Wadia College, Pune.,by Mr.J.Narender Reddy,M.D.
- One day seminar on Radioactive contamination in steel industry, its detection & safety Consideration was Jointly organized by Nucleonix sytems & EEPC, India with Active participation by way of lectures from BARC/AERB on 19th Dec 2009.
- Mr.J.Nishanth Reddy, Director (IT).Delivered a lecture on "Radio Active Contamination (RAC) A Burning Issue with Foundries" on 30th Sept, 2009 during Technical Meeting, jointly organized by Nucleonix Systems Pvt.Ltd.& EEPC India.Mumbai.
- A one day workshop for physics teachers was organized jointly by Department of Physics, Nowrosjee Wadia college, Pune and Nucleonix systems pvt. ltd, Hyderabad on 26th Aug.2010. Workshop focussed on the 3rd year practicals of B.Sc, on G.M.Counter experiments. Aim of this workshop was to give hands on experience on G.M.Counter experiments to U.G. college teachers of Pune, University.
- Organised a Workshop by Nucleonix Systems Pvt. Ltd. & C.B.Khedgi College “On Experiments In Nuclear Physics And Theme Lecture On Crystallography”, December 4th 2014 in the event Celebration Of International Year Of Crystallography 2014.
- A technical paper on "PC Controlled TL/OSL Research Reader" was presented during the National Workshop on Luminescence Materials, Devices and Applications (LMDA-15) organized by, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam,India. This also has been published in "International Journal of Luminescence and Applications-Volume 5, No.3, August 2015, by Luminescence society of india. http:// www.ijlaindia.org
- Mr.J.Narender Reddy, managing director, presented a technical paper on "PC CONTROLLED TL/OSL RESEARCH READER" during "20th National Symposium on Radiation Physics (NSRP-20)" on 28th - 30th Oct, 2015 organized by Centre for Advanced Research in Environmental Radioactivity (CARER),Mangalore University, Mangalore.
- Presented an invited talk on "TL-OSL instrumentation past-present and future in india" during the "National Conference on Luminescence and its applications (NCLA-2016)"on 19th Feb, 2016, organized by department of physics, Nagpur University,Nagpur.
- Nucleonix Systems exhibited their products and gave a power point presentation during the "International Conference on Radiological Safety in Workplace, Nuclear Facilities and Environment-IARPIC-2016" held at IGCAR, Kalpakkam on 22-25 Feb,2016.
- Delivered a lecture on 25th, Aug 2016, on “An Overview on Nuclear Instrumentation & applications”during an Advanced Nuclear Security Workshop for Indian Universities, held at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-K), Kanpur, India during August 24-26, 2016. This was conducted by Nuclear Security Science and Policy Institute, Texas A& M University (TAMU), USA.
- Delivered an Invited Talk, on 9th Sept “PC Controlled TL/OSL Research reader with CCD spectrometer” during a National Conference held during 8 & 9th Sept 2016 on recent advances in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology(NCRANNT-2016) Conducted by Dept.of Nanotechonology, North East Hill University (NEHU), Shillong.
- “A Technical Presentation on Nuclear Instrumentation for Research, Education & Industry” was given at BATAN (Jakarta, Indonesia) on 9th October 2016, as part of the business promotion in Indonesia. A few photos of this event are attached. We also demonstrated a few products during this event.
- Delivered an invited talk on “Recent Development in TL/OSL Instrumentation” during ‘National Conference on Luminescence and Applications’- NCLA-2017, held at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad on 9th Jan 2017.
- A Technical talk on "NBC detection solutions, for mobile & fixed platforms" was delivered on 13th NOV, by Mr.J.Narender Reddy, Founder & M.D, at the 2nd seminar OFB - Industry partnership for vendor development & outsourcing by OFS, held on 13th & 14th NOV,2017 at India Habital Centre, New Delhi.
- A Technical talk was delivered on " NBC detection equipments for UAV platforms" on 15th NOV, 2017 during a seminar on"UAV India 2017 Civil & Military" held at Manikshaw centre in New Delhi. It was a conference cum exhibition by suppliers.
One day workshops and seminars: (for University segment)
- Organized & conducted more than 7 to 8 “one day workshops /seminars” for college teachers in few universities & P.G colleges mainly in Karnataka & Maharashtra to popularize experimental Nuclear sciences, on “experiments with GM counters & ionizing radiations”.
- List includes (before year 2000)
Gulberga University, Bangalore University, Dharwad University
After year 2000.
- St. Joseph’s college, Bangalore – in 2000
- Nowrosejee Wadia College, Pune- in 2008
- Delivered a lecture during a “CEP course on instrumentation for radiation detection & measurement” organized by Defense lab,Jodhpur,in 2003
- Convened and Organised a Seminar cum workshop on “measurements & Applications of Ionizing radiation” jointly with ISRP-Hyd chapter and Osmania university, physics department for colege teachers to coincide with the inauguration of new building of Nucleonix Systems by former chairman AEC-Dr.Anil Kakkodkar
- Organised a Workshop by Nucleonix Systems Pvt. Ltd. & C.B.Khedgi College “On Experiments In Nuclear Physics And Theme Lecture On Crystallography”, December 4th 2014 in the event Celebration Of International Year Of Crystallography 2014
Other invited lectures / Talks:
- Mr. J. Narender Reddy, M.D, was One of the panelists for the seminar on Consultancy in Commercial Applications of Radioisotope Technology in Process Industry organized by “National Association forApplications of Radioisotopes and Radiation in Industry” held on December 7th 1998 at Convention Centre, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- Mr. J. Narender Reddy, M.D, was One of the Resource Persons for the “National workshop on Experimental Physics”, organized by Mangalore University held on February 21st -24th 1994, in Mangalore University
- Mr. J. Narender Reddy, M.D, was Delivered lectures for a “CEP course on Instrumentation for Radiation Detection and Measurement” held on Jan 27th 2003 at Defense Lab, Jodhpur
One day workshops and seminars: (for Steel & casting Industries)
- Mr.J.Nishanth Reddy, Director (IT), Presented a technical lecture on” Radioactive Contamination (Rac) A Burning Issue With Foundries”, on October 30th 2009,during the event of Technical Meeting organized by The Institute of Indian Foundry, in Coimbatore
- One day seminar on Radioactive contamination in steel industry, its detection & safety Consideration was Jointly organized by Nucleonix sytems & EEPC,India with Active participation by way of lectures from BARC/AERB on 19th Dec 2009 Delivered a lecture at EEPC office in Kolkata, at their invitation on “Radioactive Contamination (RaC) in steel and castings industry, its detection and measurement” toall exporting industry members, when they were facing serious RaC issues, during 2007
Published experimental manuals (which are freely supplied with our equipments and are available on the website) such as
- Experiments with GM Counter
- Experiments with Gamma Ray Spectrometer
- Experiments with Multi Channel Analyzer
- Experiments with TLD Research Reader
- Author of an Article titled Radioactive Contamination of Metals and Its Detection in EEPC monthly bulletin issued on Vol.1. Issue No. 7 June 2007
- First Author of an Article/ technical paper titled TLD Instrumentation : A Case study of PC Controlled TL Reader published by an International Publisher TRANS TECH PUBLICATIONS in a book titled “Luminescence Basic Concepts, Applications and Instrumentation”.